[column parallax_bg=”disabled” parallax_bg_inertia=”-0.2″ extend=”disabled” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”” background_position=”” background_size=”auto” background_attachment=”” hide_bg_lowres=”” background_video=”” extended_padding=”” vertical_padding_top=”0″ vertical_padding_bottom=”0″ horizontal_padding=”0″ more_link=”” more_text=”” left_border=”transparent” class=”” id=”” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” width=”1/1″ last=”true”]
[column_1 width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
COMMITMENT XE INSPECTION INC. (XE) is committed to fostering an environment where Everybody Goes Home Safe. Toward this end, an established Health & Safety program guides the company in all its operations, and all personnel will observe the rules and procedures in this program, as a moral and legal responsibility and as a prudent and responsible employee. Health & Safety always takes precedence over expediency, and is interwoven into every phase of the business.
XE will work in a spirit of cooperation and consultation with all employees to implement a Health & Safety Program that focuses on the following primary objectives:
- Prevention of injuries, accidents, near-misses, property damage, and environmental damage.
- Compliance with applicable occupational health and safety legislation.
- Adherence to client health and safety policies and procedures.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement.
Everyone is empowered to bring about changes to improve safety, and the success of the Health and Safety program depends on the shared responsibility and full cooperation of every employee at all levels. In particular, it is:
- Management’s responsibility to ensure systems are in place to provide a safe environment in which to work.
- The designated site supervisor’s responsibility to ensure the worksite is safe, and that everyone at
- that worksite complies with the XE Safety Program.
- Every worker’s responsibility to cooperate fully with XE’s Safety Program and to watch for their own safety as well as others.